Sunday, December 26, 2010

DAY NINETEEN: 25 Days of New Designs



DAY NINETEEN: Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, surrounded by both human and animal loved ones! Here in St. Louis we experienced a beautiful white Christmas...the first I can recall in years. Now that the flurry of shopping, baking and entertaining has come to an end, I'm back at the drawing board to finish 25 Days of New Designs. After today's design, I'll have just six more to complete by New Year's Day...yippee! I had so much fun with the first design of "Cats in Play" that I decided to do another one in the same vein. Bordered with a scalloped edge, this design features two mischievous kittens stalking a praying mantis and, like A Cat & Mouse Game note cards/note pads, is available in six colors: Coal Black, Bright Berry, Tangerine, Baby Blue, Pink Whisper or Citron Lime. "Kittens Playing with Bug" NOTE CARDS or NOTE PADS.

No comments:

Post a Comment