Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DAY TWENTY-TWO: 25 Days of New Designs



DAY TWENTY-TWO: I know we haven't even gotten through the Christmas holidays, but in this business, we have to think ahead. For Day 22 of 25 Days of New Designs, I put together the first of what I hope will be a fun collection of canine-inspired stationery for Valentine's Day. The Pawsitively Awesome photo card is one I did for my daughter last year to pass out to classmates. The response from the kids and parents was so positive that I decided to put it on the Best Friends Studios site this year along with coordinating labels. I think it would be cute for kids or adults so dig up the cutest photo of your dog or cat and consider sending your friends personalized Valentines this year. I'll be adding more stationery to our Valentine's Day Collection during the next few weeks...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment