Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Curl Up With Your Dog & A Book



When the cold days of winter hit, I find myself yearning to curl up with a good book and mug of hot tea. If I can convince one of the dogs to keep my feet warm, I have the necessary ingredients for the perfect Sunday afternoon. We're fairly dog-obsessed in our household since my husband owns a Fetch Pet Care franchise and I'm co-owner of Best Friends Studios. Since we naturally gravitate toward books in the dog genre, I decided to compile a list of books about our best friends.

DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED (we've read and loved them)

ON MY READING LIST (we've heard good things about them)

SHOULD BE ON MY READING LIST (never heard of them but they look good)

So there you have it...a not-so-complete list of potential good reading material to get us through the winter! Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment