Friday, December 10, 2010

Creativity Crunch Time




As many of you have seen now, Ellen is on a month-long quest to create a new product or design each day. Well all I have to say is WOW. What a tough job that is going to be. But she's doing it! This time of year is utter chaos for both of us. Trying to actually produce what we create, by ourselves, and come up with new designs and products at the same time is almost impossible. What we have trouble with is having the time. I know most of you out there are in a constant search for more time too. So you probably understand our frustration at having too many ideas and not enough day to make them all happen. What we need is a full-time staff to help us with our endeavors, but until that's possible we will plug along and do the best we can. I myself am dreaming up visions of things I want to create but they will have to wait until after the Christmas rush. This little Elf is overbooked right now!

P.S. the little guy above is my next custom pillow project!
Mary Ann
www.BestFriendsStudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment