Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ON SALE: Dog & Cat Bookplate Labels



One of my New Year's Resolutions was to finally start the book club I'd been talking about for more than three years. Well, I finally took action and my new book club will discuss our first book, THE HELP, next Thursday evening. To celebrate this retreat from procrastination, I'm taking 20% OFF all bookplate labels at Best Friends Studios. Most of our bookplate labels feature carefully restored images from damaged vintage postcards of dogs and cats. For those of us in the habit of lending out books, you can't beat these beautiful labels for personalizing your books. They make great gifts for kids, teachers and book lovers. Ellen

P.S. I just found out that February is "I LOVE TO READ" month so grab a good book (I highly recommend The Help) and indulge in one of the best pastimes out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment