Tuesday, September 15, 2009

London's Calling...Going on Holiday



In just a few hours, I'll be hopping a plane to London with my husband to take a trip we've been talking about for 15 years! This is the first vacation we've taken without the kids so we are understandably jittery yet excited to take in the sights of London as well as Canterbury, Stratford-upon-Avon, Sissinghurst Castle Garden and whatever else we can fit into a week.

Though I will be gone until September 24th, Best Friends Studios will remain open for business, including my personalized stationery studio. Orders received while I am away will be filled/shipped the week of September 28. Questions? Contact me at at ellen@bestfriendsstudios.com (please note that it may take longer than usual for me to respond due to time difference). In addition, Mary Ann will be happy to help you: maryann@bestfriendsstudios.com. Cheerio! Ellen


BestFriendsStudios

1 comment: