Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amazing Artist!



As someone who has spent years painting and drawing portraits, I was shocked, amazed, and in awe by this video found on YouTube.  You have to watch this because you just won't believe that someone can draw 2 portraits simultaneously with both hands and have them look so incredible if you don't see it for yourself. The drawings are even dedicated to one of my all-time favorite movies, Shawshank Redemption.

 

I couldn't do this if my life depended on it. But I can work with one hand and sometimes they turn out ok.  This is the only portrait that I have ever done with a dog in it. If you'd like to see some of my other work, you can go to my Flickr account and check out my other paintings. Click here.

These are all watercolors, but I have tried my hand at oils and I'm still working on getting the hang of that medium. Fabric is my main art form these days, but someday I will get back to the "drawing board."

No comments:

Post a Comment