Monday, July 6, 2009

My Little Studio






Happy Monday and Tuesday everyone. I hope you all had a very happy and safe 4th of July. My weekend was spent at an All-Star girl's softball game, a birthday party, and a night at home with friends and cheap sparklers. (They just don't make them like they used to)!

I was taking photos of my studio recently for a magazine submission and thought, why don't I share the pics with you guys?...give you a look-see into my little studio where I spend my days. I know it's going to look horribly cluttered to some of you, but all those things in there help keep me creative and smiling while I work. I have stuff from my travels, family items, vintage pieces, and artwork from some of my favorite Estians. If anyone spots something and wants to know where I got it, just send me an email or leave a comment here.

Have a great week and do a little "moon-walk" tomorrow in honor of Michael Jackson. Whatever you may think of him, you gotta admit he was tremendously talented. He brings back the best memories of growing up for me...of my bestfriend Regina trying to teach me to dance to the Jackson 5's music! If it weren't for her and Michael, I would have no rhythm today!

No comments:

Post a Comment