Monday, October 27, 2008

Creepy Owl Story...It Really Happened!




This being the week of ghosts, witches and other spooky creatures, I thought it might be fun to share a scary incident that recently occurred in Webster Groves, Missouri (the small suburb where Mary Ann and I grew up). About a month ago, the husband of one my friends was out jogging at 5:30 a.m. when a shadow appeared over him. Before he knew it, a large owl had swooped down and grabbed at his head with its talons. The attack left my friend's husband with a bloody scalp and he had to get a tetnus shot. Still, he wasn't about to give up his early morning run so, several weeks later, he headed out again. This time, he donned a baseball cap, even though he figured the odds of a repeat attack were slim. Wrong! The same owl came at him again, this time flying off with his hat! So I guess our sleepy town has an attack owl in our midst! Watch out on Halloween! Ellen
BestFriendsStudios

No comments:

Post a Comment